Friday, August 5, 2011

It Been Some Time Know

Well its been some time since my last update. Well as of two weeks ago I started a new job and after four week of not having a computer I'm back. My car is good shap for the most part unfortunely someone tryed to cut my rear brake lines and ended up just cuting half way thru so I got new braided stainless brake lines for the rear.

Unfortunely I didnt make it to I.A. even thought I was offered a spot for drifting and a place to stay, but it was at last minute so I couldn't go.

As for the next Event I will be attending, it will be another DriftIdy Rage Event next Fiday. So I'll see you there and I will also be attending MDU Round 3 in Tennessee but I will be runing a 205/50/15 instead of a 195/65/15 which should help me out a little with this high speed track.

No comments:

Post a Comment