Sunday, May 22, 2011

Updates

Well it's been some time since my last update on what is going on with TDiddy Drifting and its been crazy busy! Well I ended up not going to Road Atlanta, my ride bailed on me at the last minute, but I did catch some of it on drift stream. I give props to my friends Mike Feiock and Mike Skudlarek.

On Friday the 13th Drift Indy was back and had a small space in the O'Relly Race Way Park parking lot. I have to say it was a lot of fun just burning off tires, supposely there was a layout, but I didn't know what it was so, I just had fun taping walls and making lots of smoke (ka smoke).

I did hear that the next Drift Indy Event will have a bigger space so maybe even some third gear (keep your fingers crossed). As for Midwest Drift Union Round 2 it was cold, wet, and windy. I did good in pratice and was happy with the track but it dryed up right before qualfing and I only got two pratice laps before qualfing and ended up spinning both times, but I did not spin on my qualfing laps but still didn't have enough to qualfy in the top eight. I didn't have any car problems untill the drive home.  My exhaust kept falling off and I had to jimmy-rigged it with zip ties and wire. I also got a little hole in my radiator so I had some over heating issues. I have to thank Josh from Team One Way for stopping on the side of the highway to help me fix my car. I got my exhaust fixed and it's even a little bit quieter, so it won't be so bad on long drives to tracks. I still need to fix the leak in my cooling system.

Round Two Results
1) Bill Cook
2) Kris Hackensen
3) Adam Ouziel
4) Cody Tobe

Time for Media




 I also did a little mudding

Driver meating
Some Videos I found

       

My Exhaust
 At least 40 miles of draging on the ground and 70mph
My Friend Greg Is a better welder then me so he did it and did a good job for having a pos welder.
 New ish exhaust.



ps I dont like Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment